My painting style invokes organic and anatomical forms that are aesthetically pleasing and provoke a meditative and emotional response. My figurative work incorporates social commentary and psychological studies of modern men and women.
I spent five years teaching art to middle school and high school students, and am currently taking time to raise my two daughters and focus on my art career. I have a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Painting and Drawing and a Master of the Arts with a focus in studio arts.
I have been doing commission portraits, pet portraits, houses, buildings, wedding dresses, abstracts, etc. for over 15 years and can work in any medium. Depending on the size, a commission drawing or painting typically takes 2 weeks to a month. I can paint or draw any subject matter you have in mind. Please contact me for more information. Click Here to see some work.
I specialize in wedding event paintings. Typically, I arrive 4-6 hours before the start of the event and paint the background/room where the first dance will occur. I stay until the end of the bride and groom’s first dance and leave with a quick sketch of the bride and groom. I work with the photographer to capture the bride and groom dancing from my point of view. I complete the details of the bride and groom in my studio in the following weeks. Please contact me for more information.
GALLERIES JILL ROBOSTELLO HAS SHOWN IN
- May 2005 Annual Art Exhibition Temple Rome, Italy
- March 2006 Dual Art Exhibition Penrose Hall Elkins Park, Pa
- May 2006 Luzerne Bank Juried Exhibition Wilkes Barre, Pa
- August 2009 Solo Exhibition Mugshots Manayunk, Pa
- July 2010 UArts CS Group Exhibition Wayne Art Center Wayne, Pa
- August 2011 UArts CS Group Exhibition University of the Arts Philadelphia, Pa
- April 2012 “What Those Who Teach Can Do” Art Institute Philadelphia, Pa
- July 2012 UArts CS Group Exhibition Wayne Art Center Wayne, Pa
- September 2014 Group Exhibition Newtown Square Library Newtown Square, Pa
- May 2017 Art is Life Festival Roxborough, Pa
- June 2017 2nd Street Festival Philadelphia, Pa
- September 2017 Fall for the Arts Juried Festival Chestnut Hill, Pa
- October 2017 Clover Market Collingswood, NJ
- December 2016 Crafty Balboa Philadelphia, Pa